CALL FOR MEMORANDA FOR THE 4TH EDITION OF THE NATIONAL COUNCIL ON HYDROCARBONS
The Ministry of Petroleum Resources is organizing the 4th edition of the National Council on Hydrocarbons (NCH) in Abuja, PTDF Building.
2. The Theme for the 4th edition is: “Strategies for Enhancing the Global Competitiveness of Nigeria’s Hydrocarbons Value Chain”.
- Achieving Domestic LPG Penetration in Nigeria: An Imperative for Maximizing Nigeria’s
- Overcoming Refining, Supply and Distribution Challenges in Nigeria’s Downstream
Sector: Key to Development Focused Hydrocarbon Economy
- Optimizing and Improving Cost Efficiency in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Sector
- Harnessing Digital Technology to boost and sustain Hydrocarbon Production.
3. Consequently, you are requested to submit your memorandum/memoranda in hard and soft copy(ies) on the Theme. You are also expected to submit matters arising from the communiqué of the 3rd Edition of the meeting held last year in Calabar (Cross River State) as may concern your organization.
4. The soft copy(ies) of your submission (s) are to be forwarded to the e-mail and phone number provided below and the hard copy(ies) are to reach the undersigned on or before 9th December, 2019.
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Mrs. Evong B. P.
Phone NO: 08023335181
5. Please, accept the assurance of the warm regards of the Honourable Minister of State.
Musa .S. Talle
Director, Planning, Research and Statistics
for: Honourable Minister of State