Further to the provisions of the Public Procurement Act, 2007 and extant regulations thereto, and in compliance with international Competitive bidding process, the Ministry of Petroleum Resources in conjunction with the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) hereby solicits for Expression of Interest (EOI) from qualified and competent Consultants with international experience in the organization of such events.
SCOPE OF SERVICES
It shall be the responsibility of the pre-qualified Consultant to successfully organize the Nigeria International Oil and Gas Summit which will be held in Abuja, Nigeria, first half of 2017.
Potential Consultant must meet the following requirements:
- Evidence of incorporation with CAC and article of Memorandum. In case of Association, profile of all parties to the Association be included indicating the lead party.
- Evidence of Company’s Tax payment as in Clearance Certificates for the last 3years; 2013, 2014 & 2015 with Tax Identification No (TIN).
- Evidence of current Certificate of Participation in the Contributory Pension Scheme (PENCOM CERTIFICATE ONLY).
- Evidence of compliance with provisions of section 6 (1)(3) of the Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Act No 19 of 2011 as amended.
- Evidence of Compliance with the Financial Reporting Council Act; NSITF.
- Evidence of Annual Return with CAC in the last (3) three years 2013, 2014 and 2015.
- Interim Registration Report (IRR) as evidence of Registration in the BPP National Database of Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers.
- Company’s Audited Accounts for the last three years duly endorsed by a Chartered Accountant.
- Documentary evidence of similar jobs successfully executed/ongoing of projects, clients, budget and project commencement date.
- Evidence of Financial capability from the Consultant’s Banker indicating that the Company retains in their accounts as of date, a sum equal to or in excess of Fifty Thousand United States Dollars ($50,000.00) or its equivalent, which the company is in a position to immediately mobilize for the execution of the event.
- Sworn Affidavit declaring as follows:
- That no other officer of the relevant Committees of the Ministry of Petroleum Resources, NNPC or BPP is a former or present Director, Shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the Bidder and confirm that all information presented in its Bid are true and correct in all particulars.
- That none of its Directors has prior conviction of any criminal offenses relating to fraud, financial impropriety and criminal misrepresentation or falsification of Acts relating to any matter.
- That the Company is not in receivership, subject of any form of insolvency or Bankruptcy proceedings or any form of winding up petition or proceedings.
- Confirming that all information supplied by the Consultant is true and correct.
- Failure to provide the above requirements will automatically result in disqualification;
- The Ministry of Petroleum Resources reserves the right to verify the authenticity of any claim(s) on the documents submitted;
- The Ministry of Petroleum Resources reserves the right to reject documents that do not meet the criteria without giving any reasons;
- Only suitable Consultants with relevant international experience will be pre-qualified and shortlisted for the next stage of this Procurement; which is the Request for Proposal (RFP);
- Only Companies who pass our rigorous financial and capability scrutiny will be shortlisted for the award;
- The Ministry of Petroleum Resources reserves the right to reject any bid at any time prior to the acceptance of such bid, without incurring thereby any liability to the bidders; and
- The Ministry of Petroleum Resources reserves the right to cancel the procurement proceedings in the public interest, without incurring any liability to the bidders.
SUBMISSION OF DOCUMENTS
One (1) original and two (2) copies of the Expression of Interest (EOI) should be submitted in a sealed envelope properly marked at the left side corner with inscription “EOI” for NIOGS 2017 and delivered to the Office of the Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Petroleum Resources, Block D, 6th Floor, NNPC Towers, Central Business District, Abuja, Nigeria not later than 12.00noon on Tuesday, 29th November, 2016.
- All Expression of Interest (EOI) submitted and properly received will be publicly opened immediately after the submission deadline at the Ministry’s Board Room.
- Consultants are expected to send one representative to the opening ceremony which would be observed by relevant professional bodies and Non-Governmental Organizations.
- It should be specially noted that this Advertisement is opened to both potential local and international Consultants who meet the criteria under the general qualification requirements.
- This Advertisement supersedes the earlier one published on Monday, 5th September, 2016 in ThisDay Newspaper, the Economist, Federal Tenders Journal and Daily Trust.